Voodoo lounge at the rio

Voodoo lounge is a must see in vegas… It has the best view of the strip by far. Its 51 stories high at the rio and its amazing at night… On www.riovegasnights.com u can print free vip passes out to use sun - thurs … fri and sat night s the cover is pretty expensive… might be a great spot to meet on thursday night… Hatton in 7

That’s pretty good! A bunch of us went there after the fight in June and most of us paid $100 and got an open bar. Might be a bit cold this time of year but still might check it out. CC

I agree with Jay that it is probably best to go their when it is warm.

The last time I went their I ate a meal there. The food is good and reasonably priced. The good thing with eating there is that you do not have to pay the entrance fee or queue to get in.

I paid for the drinks voucher on the Thursday night. Personally I wouldn’t recommend this and probably wouldn’t do it again at any bar. You can only get one drink at a time which means both people have to get served individually rather than getting a round in.

Where as if you just get a round in and pay, like you normaly do?

You can shy-ster out of getting a round in!

yeh, i heard all about you ‘TheBaron’

lol

just jesting with ya mate

I’m the first to get a round in but it doesn’t take a genious to work out that if there are 3 of you then you will only have to go to the bar 1 time in 3. With this band you have to go 3 in 3 (unless you have a seat and a waitress brings you drinks). Plus you are limited to what you drink. Finally, it makes sense that the bars do these deals because they know that they will make money out of the deal, therefore it does not make financial sense to do it unless you know that you are going to drink at least 14 bottles of beer (assuming it cost $100 to get deal and $7 a drink).

You’re probably right though, I doubt I will be buying you any drinks in Vegas.

:fyou: :1dummies: :fyou:

…boring,

I will spot you in vages no dout.

your probably be the one sat in the corner with the knitted jumper saying xmas 1992 across the front of it. writing down who has bought you a drink, in between doing the cross word.

:tw:

:end: I have been critisied by the forum :hi-im-steelie:

If you are going to insult me, please ensure that your spelling is correct and that you use correct grammar. If you fail to do this then it makes the point you are trying to make seem petty and pointless and makes you look like a bigger fool than I am sure you are.

Even your forum alias makes people think that you are a clown

;D

rEAD Everything yOU sAiD ‘BARON’

and its confirmed it for me, yuou will be the one with the knitted jumper on in the corner.

you come across the same as Noris from corrie!

Sad clicked hay… typical ‘Noris’

I was in Vegas in February and although Feb is a tad warmer than December… it was still waaay too cold to be out on the open veranda even in February, so December may not be a good idea for a party there.

I loved the outside glass lift that takes you from the ground to the top… my mrs didnt like me rocking it though ;D

So does that mean that Gomez junior will be called Elle than after where she was conceived ;D ;D

:plzdie:

I didn’t sad click you, you are making a big enough fool of yourself without me having to. :liar:

I only know of one way to prove that I didn’t sad click you and that is to actually give you one so you can see your count increase :SC:

Obviously I’m not the only one who thinks you are a joke.

I gave you sad click number 22.

Do i take it your not on each others christmas card list?

???

Apparently not.

As I have given out 1 sad click today, I feel dirty and therefore I will give you a :cc: to made me laugh.

lol

Thanks, have one (CC) yourself.

hi guys got to disagree about the view, ye its brill but for me the best has got to be the mix lounge looking down on the luxor with the rest of the hotels looking so close fantastic, me and the missus went about 6ish did not pay to get in and i told her to check the womens toilet out as its a big talking point in vegas she came out laughing so much check it out girls you wont be dissapointed

Alright mate, The mix lounge? is that in the luxor? if not do you no which hotel its in. :slight_smile:

It’s in THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay, see below:

http://www.mandalaybay.com/images/mixLounge/mixLounge_3.jpg

http://www.mandalaybay.com/images/mixLounge/mixLounge_2.jpg

http://www.mandalaybay.com/images/mixLounge/mixLounge_1.jpg

http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/mixlounge.aspx

:wink:

woooww!

looks fantastic. Gotta get myself in there!

CC for the trouble you went through, thanks