England V USA (SPOILERS)

Anybody watching it at the moment?

My mate is fighting now, Karl Place ;D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/newsid_4480000/newsid_4489400/4489421.stm?

Heres the link (UK ONLY)

yer not a bad line up of amatur lads my mate tom stalker has just been on gutted he lost like but he’ll be back not 1 of is best performance’s tho

Yea thats what he said after the fight, its not looking good for Karl at the mo, 4-12 down

I dont think he did too bad first time with England, fighting the 2nd best in America at 19

There will be for to come from him

i’ll second that he done very well..
neil,did he only find out on tuesday that he was boxing tonigh?

Has Shawn Porter fought yet?

Yea think so, I havent seen him for a bit though, I will try and see him tomorrow and find out :wink:

i’m sure i heard him say that,that was the case but yes mate i would be interested to know if that was true.all in all he done himself proud.if they was to meet again it might very well be a different story.

Yea he said that, I think the American had too much for him, but its a learning curve

Thanks for that… I’m sure it isn’t on TV over here :cry: 400 Fu#$kin channels with nothing to watch unless you want to buy a food processor or some ugly fake jewelry …sorry rant over

It’s even worse here, the wife has got Ugly Betty on…WTF! :o :o

:o ;D

Watch it online mate

I cant get that link to work… anyone watching on line ?

Good shout, on the case now!!

i can’t either box4life. uk only i think

Sorry about that guys, just read it again only for UK users online

Sorry again :-\

Don’t worry Neil . As long as someone doesn’t say the same on the door at MGM on 8th.

:bat: ;D

Well thats cool..Thanks for the try… Are these the correct match ups do you know? If so any results would be great…

lightflyweight: Malcolm Franklin vs. Darran Langley

flyweight: Qa’id Muhammad vs. Khalid Yafai

bantamweight: David Clark vs. Michael Maguire

featherweight: Rico Ramos vs. Thomas Stalker

lightweight: Miguel Gonzalez vs. Frankie Gavin

light welterweight: Dan O’Connor vs. Craig Dixon

welterweight: Greg Carter vs. Billy Joe Saunders

middleweight: Shawn Porter vs. James DeGale

light heavyweight: Siju Shabazz vs. Obed Mbwakongo

heavyweight: Quantas Graves vs. Danny Price

I will update when the bouts are over :wink:

Thanks Neil… Would give ya a CC but Ive allready done so… I owe ya .. :wink: